Geography = Geo (world) + graph (to write) or “writing down the world.”
- Listen to Mr. Avirom read “P is Passport”
- Choose a place you want to learn more about.
- Mr. Avirom will model with Minnesota State and Japan
- Write down a few questions. Use “Passport” as inspiration.
- Homes? Where do people live?
- Food? What do they eat?
- School? What do they learn in school?
- Famous People? Who lives there?
- Language? How do they say hello?
- Take notes on your Geography sheet.
- Use the top frame to draw pictures, take notes, and record what you learn!
- We’ll share what we learn at the end of the day. You can even make a poster or picolage!